Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cars 2! Plus other stuff

Just recently I went to see Cars 2! Some people told me that it was not as good as the first but I like both Cars and Cars 2. They are really awesome! Cars 2 tells a story about Mater who wanted to be a secret agent but he was a fool! I hope you get to see this movie but in a few months it will be out on DVD or Blueray.

Now as you know that is has been a year since Darkwing Duck comics been released. I am almost to 14 or 15 issues! Lucky me!

But most important...this coming September is the 20th anniversary of DARKWING DUCK!!!! This well known tv series tells a story about Drake Mallard who becomes Darkwing Duck. He fights crime and has a good ol' sidekick Launchpad McQuack (as you've seen him on Ducktales).  Drake also has an adopted daughter Gosalyn Mallard. But as of right now according to the comics she went to a private school. I will give you more details on it later.

Also it will be 18 years since Bonkers was on tv!



Speaking of that, half of the episodes focuses Bonkers and Miranda, but the rest of the episodes focuses on Bonkers and Lucky. So which teams are you on....Team Lucky or Team Miranda?

Hope to hear from you all! Comment me on my blog!

With love,

Goofy's Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment